Food at Manoir Beaulieu
We adore food at Manoir Beaulieu, cooking it and of course eating it. We pride ourselves on using seasonal and local produce, which is very much the French way.
Let us conjure up a feast for you during your stay, all to be enjoyed on the breathtaking Manoir Beaulieu terrace.
So whether its a special occasion dinner, blowout breakfast or you just fancy the night off from cooking – we’ve got it sorted.
Our menus change seasonally, we’ve given you a flavour of what we serve below but we also love a challenge. If there is a particular cuisine that you’d like or have a few ideas already then let us know! We simply ask for at least 72 hours notice.
If you’re already a Manoir Beaulieu guest and would like to pre-order a breakfast, lunch or dinner during your stay simply click here
Start the day as you mean to go on.
Boulangerie feast: croissants, pain au chocolat, pain au raisin, breads and brioche, cheese, meats, yogurt and fresh figs and fruit from the garden. All served with homemade jams, chutneys and local honey.
On toast options:
- Local eggs poached with ham and hollandaise sauce on top
- Slow roasted tomatoes with garden herbs, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, topped with wild rocket
- Sliced mushrooms with crispy lardons, crème fraiche and topped with watercress
- Slices of roast red peppers & chorizo, local cheese, fried eggs and topped with baby leaves
- Croque Monsieur: grilled sandwich with ham, Dijon mustard & Emmental cheese
Crepes and waffles – along with overnight oats – can also be rustled up and served with delicious toppings.
By the pool, because that’s what holidays are made for.
Burgers & hot sandwiches:
- Shredded confit duck, red onion chutney, Dijon mustard & rocket in a toasted brioche
- Goats cheese, sliced red peppers, courgettes, red onions, olive tapenade, and basil mayo in grilled sour dough
- Classic club with chicken and prosciutto, crisp lettuce, tomato and mayo
- Beef burger with grilled cheese, slaw, tomato ketchup, mustard, pickles, crisp lettuce
- Jerk chicken, with melted cheese, peach and sweetcorn salsa, crisp lettuce and lime mayo
Sharing salads, bright and vibrant:
- Pea, peach and goats cheese
- Fig, cured ham, blue cheese and croutons
- Cucumber with caramelised cashews
Or, have lunch by the river with our decadent French packed picnic, full to the brim with: sharing breads, homemade pate and chutneys, cheese, pickles, charcuterie board and seasonal salads, all washed down with chilled rose or refreshing local beers.
Dine like kings and queens on our spectacular terrace and watch a magical French sunset.
First night feast:
- Slow cooked beef short ribs
- Toulouse sharing sausage
- Potato and cornichon salad
- Green bean, garlic and lemon salad
- Summer lime coleslaw
- Homegrown tomato salad
- Homemade sauces and dips: chimichurri, garlic aioli, BBQ sauce
- Fresh baguettes
- Followed by seasonal fruit tarts and fresh cream
Hand thrown pizzas: handmade by us, our pizzas are something to shout home about! Toppings range from simple margarita and fresh basil to homegrown fig, Bayonne ham and goats cheese (our personal fave!)
Check if your dates are available
Green – date available for check in. Red – date unavailable for check in.
Between the 19th June through to 11th September our stays are Saturday to Saturday, this is why dates mid-week will show in red.
Please contact us if you have any questions.